Received ‘Blogger Recognition Award’
I can’t tell how overwhelming it was for me when I received a mail notifying me for being nominated as the ‘Blogger Recognition Award’. All thanks to LORI KULLBERG who shares his journey of being a flamenco on his blog Fleur de Flamenco which you must give a read to.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Story of how I started:
Not much has past since I started my journey on to the path of blogging. It was the month of August from the year 2016 when I finally gave up my biggest hurdle which was to put up the work on tomorrow. I have been thinking of having my blog for around four years back during my graduation but didn’t built up the courage as there was always a feeling of mixing studies with passion leading to failure. One fine day after I graduated I thought ‘Hurdles will never let you begin and you are definitely a failure only until you do it’ And that’s how I started and since then I have learnt a fact that ‘ Never let the fear of failure stop you from taking up new tasks’.
Advice to new bloggers:
- My first advice would that never loose hope. There will be days when your views will get hyped out of nowhere but there will also be days with minimal or zero views. Never let that disappoint you and your only focus should be on creating your best content.
- Always stay active on social media and its not a rule that you need to be on all but what ever you choose stay connected with your audience. We all know the major ones are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. So see what brings traffic to your site and build it up.
- Revolvinng Compass by Neha Verma
- Voyager by Sandy and Vijay
- Earths Attractions by Violeta-Loredana P. and Liliana K.
- Migrating Miss by Sonja
- Hang Around The World by Amalia and Paolo
- Travel With Alaine by Alaine Handa
- Pink And Travel
- Queen Of Carryon by Lauren
- Road To Taste by Vishu and Saumya
- Dainty Angel by Veethee Dixit
- My life My Poems Blog by Vijay Kumar Khemka
- The Blogger Philippines by Jeff Valle
- Thrifty Family Travels by Melissa
- KJ Around The World
- Life Untravelled by Lydia
Congratulations to the nominees and if you don’t find your name in here then don’t loose hope. You may wait till you receive one or can even contact the above nominees….
Wish you Luck……Happy Blogging