It’s feels so blessed to see that within six months of my blogging journey at Mohitarts, my blog has received recognition among others and this time received two awards in a month. A few days back I was nominated for the Blogger’s Recognition Award and now Sunshine Blogger Award 🙂 .
For those who aren’t aware about the Sunshine Blogger Award, it is an award given by a blogger to another creative and motivating bloggers. There are certain guidelines to be followed by the nominated bloggers.
To start with, a very warm thanks to Danica Gilbuena, living her life in pursuit of adventures and sharing her travel stories and guides at DBucketlist for nominating my blog.
Here are my answers to the questions posed by Danice
- What is the most memorable country you’ve visited?
Now that’s too easy…I have been to only one country that’s my home ..the Incredible India.
- Let’s say you’ve met someone who doesn’t like the idea of traveling,what will you say to him/her?
Well, if we have enough time to chat then I would go ahead sharing some of my travel stories and depending upon their interest may even ask to come along on my trip. I have met some people who agreed to come along me and some were like ‘ Why Should I Travel? There are lot more important things to do’. Left with no answers at times…
- What kind of traveler are you?
I believe in ‘Pack your bags and leave’ kind of philosophy specially for domestic trips.It makes my journey more exciting. Also I prefer choosing a different hotel for each individual day.
- So far in your life of travelling, have you ever wanted to stay somewhere and never come back. If yes,where and why?
The most loved place I would never want to comeback from is Leh in Jammu & Kashmir, India. But I will definitely come back with a sad yet excited heart because there are many more places yet to see. And,until we comeback from one we won’t be able to go to another place which could be even more beautiful.
- What was the first trip that made you love travelling?
It was the festivals of color ‘Holi’ in India when after hours of playing and having fun I decided to go for a trip as I had five days break. And within two our of this thought I and my cousin were all set to leave for the bus station with destination still undecided.
The trip was so fun with excitement of where will we go, the daily evening in search for a place to stay, standing at the airport counter and watching the sales girls laugh out loud when we asked her for the earliest & cheapest flight to anywhere in India…
All this was so fun and thrilling…..and made me realize to keep traveling
- If you were to spend last day of being alive,how will you spend it?
Haven’t thought of that ever and always try to live in the present and act as per the situations..Still to answer I would try to be with my family.
- Travelling makes us see people in different light. What is that one trait that you have always hated before but learned to accept and understand after meeting so many people while traveling?
Since my childhood I haven’t been a very talkative guy and probably that’s the reason I have very limited friend circle. But on my trips specially solo, one thing I have learnt that you need to be interactive to make new friends on the go and also talkative to build up a nice environment around as no one would want sit idle just to be with you…
- What was the most delicious food you have tried outside your country?
I always hate to answer this question for I have not been abroad so far. But, would like to mention that food that gains my attraction is
- If you were to go somewhere tomorrow , where will it be and why?
If visas is not a boundation I would head straight to Iceland.the landscape there are so picture perfect…I always wanted to visit once
- What is your belief in life?
Live to Love ur Life and not pass it.
Never give upon taking opportunities with the fear of failure.
Okay that’s it, I don’t want to be make it a lecture 😀
And now I would like to nominate :
- Short Expeditions by Madhurima Maiti
- Travel Trivago by Rahat Arora
- Rambling Ruth by Abdul
- Tempted To Travel by Thy(tee)
- Ingrid Zen Moments by Ingrid
- Stef Travels by Stefan Ekström
- Love2LiveLive2Travel by Shauna Kelly
- The Trippy Voyager by Arundhati Dar
- Travel Eat Pinas
- Digital Travel Guru
Congratulations to all and below are the guidelines & questions for you –
The guidelines are as follows :
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the eleven questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate eleven other blogs and give them eleven questions to answer
- Notify your nominees through social media or commenting on their blog
- List the “rules” and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
Questions for all the nominees :
- What you like the most about traveling ( hiking , sailing , road trips or more)?
- What is the most difficult part about traveling you feel like? Your views on how to make it ease.
- What camera do you use (and – if applicable – what photo processing software)?
- What is one off-the-beaten path location you’d recommend that we visit?
- If you have a book you re-read often, what is it? If not, what’s your favorite book?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten or drunk while traveling?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where would you most like to re-visit and why?
- How do you approach your travels? (i.e. Do you have everything mapped out ahead of time, or do you get to a place and figure things out, or something in between? Do you use guidebooks? What works best for you?)
- Where are you from, and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your home town/state/country?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from your travels?
Waiting to read answers from you all so please leave your links below. Also you can tag me while sharing your articles on social media….Happy blogging
Please spread the words to the world to inspire others and leave your experience so far in the comments.