Bangalore is very well connected by rail, road and air networks. Once you reach the city you can easily hire a cab or auto to take you to the hotel.
- View jauntingjourneys’s profile on Facebook
- View jauntingjourney’s profile on Twitter
- View jauntingjourneys’s profile on Instagram
- View jauntingjourney’s profile on Pinterest
- View jauntingjourneys’s profile on YouTube
- View jauntingjourneys’s profile on Google+
A civil engineer by profession started travel blogging to share my experiences while I travel new places without any planned itinerary as it adds up to more adventure and exploring more about the city. Also, I love part - time photography to capture natural views with no or minimal filters.
View Full Profile →
Subscribe via EMAIL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Its not just a saree!
October 16, 2018Chanderi, a little town in the state of Madhya Pradesh has a years long of history to talk […]
Bhalu Gaad Waterfall- Engulfed by the forest of Mukteshwar, Uttarakhand
August 6, 2018A place where at every step you take produces a crunching sound of dry reddish-yellow leaves. A […]
The hanging pillar of Lepakshi Temple- A day trip from Bangalore
May 9, 2018It was the month of December in the year 2016 when I stepped on the grounds of Bangalore. This was […]